Rubber Safety Paving™ (1mx1mx35mm tiles):
Rubber Safety Paving ™are anti-slip, porous, free draining and cushion in event of a fall.
35mm Rubber Safety Paving ™ tiles have a Safety rating of 0.7m CFH. (Critical Fall Height )
Rubber Safety Paving™ helps prevent slipping in the first place and secondly protects children & adults from injury in the event of a fall. Safety paving can be placed on compacted stone, concrete, tarmac or flat roof terraces, This patio paving system is very easy to lay to a professionalstandard, Life expectancy of rubber Safety Paving™ tiles is up to 20 years. The large 1mx1m commercial 35mm rubber safety pavin g™ tiles are a safer alternative to concrete paving, brick paving, timber decking. or stone patio paving. They have a much higher slip resistance value than concrete pavers or timber decking. Rubber safety paving™ is made from recycled tyres and is an example of a perfect low maintenance eco product. They are used for commercial and domestic patios and roof terraces. Our rubber safety paving™ tiles are often used as an anti slip covering to cover existing, slippery timber decking
- Safety paving™ has excellent anti-slip properties to reduce the risk of a fall
- Safety paving™ prevents injury in the event of a fall
- Safety Paving™ is porous / free draining
- Safety paving™ is a recycled rubber eco product
Rubber Safety paving™ can prevent slip related accidents occurring in the first place, in the event of a fall, rubber safety paving™ tiles will cushion the impact, thereby protecting the person from serious injury.
As these patio paving tiles are a porous, free draining flooring system. they allow rain water to pass straight through the rubber safety paving™ tiles. Under the influence of gravity the rain water follows the channels on the underside of each paving tile to the lowest point, normally to a storm water system. This attribute makes our rubber paving™ tiles an excellent anti slip choice for flooring patios, roof gardens, roof terraces, balconies and play areas.
As an Anti-slip alternative to timber decking - the Standard tile depth is 35mm but we can also produce a 50mm deep safety paving tile if required. Rubber Safety Paving™ does not require a supporting frame or packers to elevate it above the base.
A decking system for example on a roof garden requires a minimum total depth of 90mm (rubber
shims, framing and decking). The rubber safety paving™ tiles are excellent for every type of footwear including stiletto heels.
- Patios and decked areas
- Roof gardens
- Roof terraces and balconies
- Commercial landscaping Projects
- Commercial paving projects
- Anti-slip safety surface over slippery timber decking
- Creches, Preschools and Montessori
- local authority assessment centres
- Parks and community playgrounds
- Excellent Anti Slip Rating
- Permeable - Water Drains Through Them
- Very Attractive Product
- High Safety Rating Over Concrete
- Very Durable / Hardwearing
- 1.0m Critical Fall Height
- Will Last Up To 20 Years
- Create Designs Using System Eg Roadways Etc.
- Colours - Green, Red, Classic Grey
Project: Eco Roof Garden (X 40 Apartments In Block)
Newtownards, Northern Ireland.